The Dolomite Group is one of the largest suppliers of materials in the upstate NY area.
- Started as a family run quarry almost a hundred years ago
- Founded in 1920 by John H. Odenbach
- Dolomite quarries include locations in Penfield, Brockport, Le Roy, Walworth, Manchester, and Bath, NY. The Gates location makes asphalt and recycles concrete.
- Dolomite also owns Shadow Lake and Greystone – depleted quarries that are now beautiful golf courses
- Dolomite’s concrete plants produce concrete for residential, commercial and civil construction customers.
Ready Mix Concrete
P.S. Check this out! A recent story in the Rochester, NY Democrat & Chronicle explored the rich history of Dolomite, from its humble beginnings to its acquisitions throughout the years.
About our parent company:
Oldcastle – North America’s largest manufacturer of building products and materials. We have more than 2,000 locations throughout North America.
Connect with us:
Follow Oldcastle Careers on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn! And, join our new Talent Community for a monthly e-newsletter with job search advice, hot jobs and employee photos.