- Operates six state-of-the-art MDOT certified asphalt plants and (with their partner companies) “operates nine aggregate and materials locations, including the largest liquid asphalt terminal in Michigan.”
- Has the capability to produce more than 600 tons of asphalt per hour
- Has access to more than 15 fully-equipped paving crews
– Award winning safety record
– Safety training and tools
– Employee driven safety culture based on safety core values of zero fatalities and incidents
– Committed to involvement in the community, ranging from donations to volunteering. A sample of groups helped recently include the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans, Love Inc. (food pantry/ministry) and Project Hope, among others.
Proud member of:
ASTM International, Asphalt Institute, Asphalt Pavement Association of Michigan, Michigan Infrastructure & Transportation Association, National Asphalt Pavement Association, Construction Association of Michigan, Property Management Association of Michigan and the American Association of State Highway & Transportation Officials.
Family of companies
Awards range from Environmental to Donation to Operation of the Year from: the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA), the Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA), Michigan Aggregates Association (MAA) and many more.
Job opportunities include:
– Equipment Operators
– Project Managers
Interested in working for Michigan Paving? Click to search and apply: JOBS!
Oldcastle – North America’s largest manufacturer of building products and materials. We have more than 2,000 locations throughout North America.
About Oldcastle Materials:
Oldcastle Materials is the leading vertically integrated supplier of aggregates, asphalt, ready-mix concrete, and construction and paving services in the United States.